Founding Member Advocacy Matters, LLC
Conservation of our natural resources, advocating for clients’ rights, lobbying for smart legislation, capacity building for non-profits, and mediating to resolve disputes and retain core relationships is truly a vocation for Gwen. Concentrating her practice on important quality of life issues and assisting clients in creating a legacy for future generations is both her passion and her purpose.
Gwen knows first-hand that the land and the people who inhabit our ever-growing sub-rural communities need an experienced representative to advocate for their interests at every level of the process.
- Delaware Law School Doctor of Jurisprudence (2000)
- University of California Santa Cruz, Graduate Degree Education (1989)
- University of the California Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Arts English Literature and Creative Writing (1985)
- School for International Training, studied abroad in Oxford England (1984)
- Land Trust Alliance Professional Affiliate
- Admitted to practice law in; Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Mexico.
- Mainline Today, named Woman on the Move, 2017.
- London Britain Zoning Hearing Board, 2012-2018.
- Founding Executive Director and In-House Counsel, The Land Conservancy for Southern Chester County, 2004-2018.
- Delaware Nature Society, Conservation Committee Board Member, 2001-2010.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Revision Committee Member, 2004.
- Lived, studied, traveled, and/or worked on six continents.